- How much does it cost?
An online doctor consultation with Online Care Anywhere® costs $45.
- Is it covered by my health insurance?
Online Care Anywhere visits are covered for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota members. You can enter your health plan information when you register.
You do not have to be a Blue Cross member to use the service, but it may not be covered by your health insurance.
If you have a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), the receipt from your Online Care Anywhere visit may be submitted to your FSA for reimbursement.
- What are some of the conditions you treat?
Online Care Anywhere can be used to diagnose and treat many health issues. Below are just a few examples of why patients use Online Care Anywhere:
- Cough, cold & flu
- Sinus, ear & eye infections
- Depression, anxiety, trouble sleeping
- Acne, skin conditions
- Stomach ache
- Urinary tract and bladder infections
- Medication advice / refills (non-narcotic)
- Can I see what it’s like before I sign up?
You can watch a tour of Online Care Anywhere and see a sample visit to see what it’s like to use Online Care Anywhere.
- How long is an Online Care Anywhere visit?
Each session lasts up to 10 minutes. If you and the doctor need more time, the doctor will ask if you want to extend the conversation for up to three minutes at no charge.
- How do I use a coupon code?
After you have registered and decided to connect with a doctor, you will be asked to enter payment details. Under the area labeled “Your Cost,” click on the blue Enter Coupon Code link. Type in your coupon code and click Apply. If you have entered a valid coupon code, the total under “Your Cost” will reflect the discount.
- When can I use Online Care Anywhere?
Doctors are available 24 hours a day, every day, including holidays.
- How is Online Care Anywhere different from other online health care services?
Online Care Anywhere is staffed with U.S. Board-certified doctors. Unlike e-visits, where you e-mail a doctor or complete a lengthy assessment, an Online Care Anywhere visit is an immediate, real-time interaction with a doctor. There is no waiting for a response.
- Can I use Online Care Anywhere when I’m traveling?
Yes, Online Care Anywhere is available in most states. You will be asked to certify that you are physically located in a state where we have Online Care licensed doctors before your visit.
- Who are the Online Care Anywhere doctors?
All of the Online Care Anywhere doctors are U.S. Board-certified.
- What do I do if my pharmacy did not receive my Online Care Anywhere prescription?
Our customer service can assist with this issue during their hours of operation; Mon-Fri: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.,
Sat, Sun & holidays: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Call customer service at 1-877-515-9990.
If you would like to self-service the issue or it is outside of Customer Service's hours of operation, please call
1-888-982-7956 and leave a detailed message in the secure mailbox. A representative will contact you within
an hour to rectify.