About Online Care Anywhere®
Online Care Anywhere from Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota is a convenient, online health care service that connects you with patients in a live, online setting. As an Online Care Anywhere provider, you can deliver care to new patients from across Minnesota with no overhead or set-up costs. It's easy and convenient. Patients pay per online consultation with a credit card, so there's no health insurance claims to process or invoices to send.
Advantages of providing online care
- Choose your location - home or office
- Decide when you want to see patients
- No overhead, set-up costs, claims or invoices
- Generate income with access to new patients
Contact Online Care Anywhere to become an online doctor
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following in your message:
- Your name
- The name of your primary clinic or practice
- Your primary specialty
- Contact information including your preferred e-mail and telephone extension.
Must be in Minnesota
Due to provider licensure requirements, both you and the patient must be physically located in the state of Minnesota at the time of the Online Care Anywhere visit. When the consumer has an Online Care Anywhere visit, they will need to indicate they are located in Minnesota.